Sunday, April 12, 2015

Art With an Attitude Blog Hop - Spring Has Sprung

The Stampers with an Attitude team is doing a blog hop, themed {Art with an Attitude}!!  "Who are we?" you might ask?  We are Close to My Heart (CTMH) consultants, who are passionate and talented crafters!
You are in the right place if you just came from

For this blog hop, you'll be hopping through inspirations celebrating Spring! I chose to make a card from the Blossoms card making kit released in the NEW Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book.  

This kit is available limited time (aka get it before August).  It's honestly one of my favorite card kits released in a long time.  Get all you need to make 5 of 3 designs (total of 15 cards) & you'll have some extra goodies left over!  It's easy & quick to assemble and I used EVERY single stamp in the set.  Plus I usually alter the cards in some way; I didn't feel compelled to do so at all with this kit!


Here is the WOTG Card Kit (Item# G1095) contents:
I will be sharing the other two cards from this kit in future blog posts, so check back or follow me!  Make sure to LIKE my Facebook page too!

Now Hop on Over To

LOVE IT? These items are available now - shop at www.inspired.CTMH.com

Thanks for visiting - now go get inspired!!
Denise

14 comments:

  1. I like the birthday card and the Blossom's paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get this card kit - I think my Club Girls are doing to get it and we'll work on them together next month :-) Yours looks even nicer than the catalogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really loving this card kit. It is one of the best CTMH has put out (in my opinion).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got this kit and can't wait to work on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it... the stamp set is one I will likely pull out again and use for other stuff

      Delete
  5. I had fun using this stamp set. Thanks for showing us a new one design.

    ReplyDelete